Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 18, 2009

some older pics I just didn't get on....


The girls were tired after playing.


I went to the bathroom. when I came back, Alessandra was feeding Demitri his cereal. He had no problem with it!


Sweet babies


I let the girls go outside to use their finger paints. As you can see, they did more than just finger paint the boxes I gave them!!!! I stripped them down outside and hosed them off. Then, Billy took them to the tub and gave them a good bath!



The frogs did not survive the girls this day. The same day they were finger painting. They put some of their dirty finger paint water in a bucket and then put the frogs in the bucket...they did not last very long after that. I don't think the girls understood that the frogs were dead. They were happy that they were not hopping away!!!! Later on, I was wondering what happened to the frogs. When I went to put on my gardening gloves, they felt kinda heavy. When I opened them, I found what they did with the frogs. I just took those gloves and threw them away!!! I am glad I did not just put my hands in them. Kinda reminds me of Dennis the Menice and how he puts frogs in his pocket!



Alessandra took this picture of me!


Demitri looks like he cannot wait till the picture is taken!




No comments: