Your Ad Here

Monday, December 8, 2008

How about a story...

So, on Sunday, Billy was on call and did not make it to church. I was there with all three kids. Isabella was in the nursery, friends of mine were holding Demitri, and Alessandra was sitting with me. Alessandra asked to go to the bathroom and wanted to go all by herself. I told her she has to close the door, flush the toilet, and wash her hands. (I thought I had all my basis covered) So, this was during the sermon. She went to the bathroom, but did not close the door. I thought, oh well, other kids do that too. Well, what came next, hold on. All you hear coming from the bathroom is "Mommy I need help! Mommy I need help!" People laugh and without missing a beat, the pastor says "Someone help that child." (he was smiling of course as he has two children of his own) Now, I am sitting towards the back of the church and can hear her like she is sitting next to me. So, if that is not bad enough, it gets worse. I am sure you are wondering how much worse it can get...well, let me tell you. As I am swiftly going towards the bathroom, she continues with this..."Mommy, I need help, I pooped!" Everyone started laughing, but me. I just happen to be wearing a red sweater so you can guess how red my face looked. Billy would have had a complete cow if he was there.

No comments: