Your Ad Here

Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Update...

I was at the doc today. The baby is doing great. He scared me this morning though because he will sleep/not move much all night and in the morning, he will move like crazy. Anyway, this morning, I was up at 5 am (couldn't sleep) and I did not feel him move much. I would say about a 75% decrease in the amount he moved. I saw the doc at 10:30 am and he still did not move, although his heart rate was strong. So, I had to be on a monitor for a bit. Well, Demitri finally decided to wake up around 11:30 am and moved a lot. The nurses came in and said he is bouncing off the monitor - they could tell how much he was moving. Anyway, I also lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks instead of gaining - a whole 7 lb gain since I have been pregnant. I surely don't look like I have lost weight, but I can tell I have dropped a bit. 6 weeks to go!!!!!

No comments: